Here are some strategies to help you at your next Networking Event:
- Determine your strategy & goal before the event.
- Prepare and practice your Introduction.
- Place your name tag on right and high up.
- Initiate conversations with people you do not know.
- Listen intently to their messages and empathically to their emotions
- Never sell, networking is about building relationships.
- Keep moving. If you are having a good conservation; suggest a follow-up meeting.
- Break into circle through four methods: Be Bold, Hover, Quick Break-in or Tail a Networker.
- Watch your alcohol consumption.
- Arrive early and stay late.
- When in a conversation maintain eye contact.
Do you have tips that help you? Leave them in the comments below!